Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Camstudio Thoughts

This semester was the first semester I have used Camstudio hands on and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy it. I have a friend of mine from MIT who runs a very good website about different topics around the Internet in which he helps ordinary people understand how to do certain things around a computer. He used Camstudio for every instructional video that he could come up with and I never really paid attention to it until now, but this program is great! Now I can make some more videos for things such as Youtube in which I can introduce topics to people and help them understand things like my friend from MIT did. I forsee this tool to be an excellent asset to my everyday use of the Internet in general.

1 comment:

  1. i feel you on cam studio i wish it could have worked better so that we could help people and be able to put them up on the website for their use. i know my video kept chopping up but it was a fun new tool to play with.

    ReplyDelete