Saturday, June 20, 2009

Class this week

During class this week we have been working alot on different aspects of one project in which we were assigned groups to different parts of the project. So far everything seems to be coming along smoothly in which we have Google applications so it is interesting in itself to see how far along Google has come in their applications available. I remember when they first introduced it and I remember trying to get familiar with it and realizing that it just wasn't working that well for Google and they needed alot of work. Now that we had another chance to learn more about it, it is quite an accomplishment to see how far they have come. I find it a privledge that we get to do an assignment on Google apps because I feel like it will become a valuable tool in itself to understand their software better.

2 comments:

  1. Chris, a true test of how the software has improved will be its usability. Will you begin using it?

    Dr. Keane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed learning more about Google apps as well. A good example of this was that I haven't used Google Documents since it was called Writely a few years ago. I didn't see much use for it then, but the collaboration tools have evolved to the point that I'll be using it all the time

    ReplyDelete