Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last Week

For the last week of school we have been finishing up on the training activities for Monday and Tuesday in which the trainees will be learning a lot about Web 2.0 applications and open source software. I know with our group everything seems to be coming along quite smoothly in which most of our videos that we made in Camstudio will be very useful. I made a video in which it entails me showing how to setup the iGoogle homepage for the first time. I think it will be a useful tool to look back on, and I think that it was a great idea to make these, because I know for me at least having videos like this helps make the lesson easier to understand. I look forward to this last week of class and the training sessions that we will have for these clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment